Taiwan day 1

Hello guys!!! I'm back from Taiwan! These few posts will be about Taiwan, unless something more important comes up. :) I still feel kinda weird in Spore! Like when I see an escalator, I'll have to stop and think if I need to stand on the right, or on the left side! (Taiwanese stand on the right side). And the weather here is terrible!!!! Soooooo warm these few days I'm literally melting!

Anyway I just got back from a lunch, plus late high tea with Evon. YES, WE ATE TWICE. Hahaha. I can feel my tummy and tighs wobbling! *wobble wobble* Plus tmr is the shoot for ET........ Gonna wobble my way to the studio. Fat die us really but company was GREATTTTT! :) Can't wait for more brunches with her! Shall blog about our food after Taiwan k. :)

Here're the pictures from the 1st day! Idk why is there only 1 photo of my face. Ok I think it's probably because we went to Wufengpu, and were too occupied shopping. Heh. It is SUPPOSEDLY a clothes heaven but the stuff there ain't cheap at all plus they are so girly. Frills and laces everywhere. Bangkok beats Taiwan HANDS DOWN in terms of clothes (FOR ME). But guys clothing were really cheap! Brother managed to find t-shirts at $7 each! :))) What a steal right!!! But their berms ain't that cheap. Cheapest was about $20?

We went to Raohe Night Market after Wufengpu, which is about 500m away from each other. I felt that it was a rather good night market, as it has BOTH good food and cheap clothes! :) Will write down a list of night markets worth going at the end of the trip!. :)

Must try food at Raohe NM: Oyster, Ice shavings
Nearest MRT: Houshanpi (blue line)

Taiwan Day 2
Taiwan Day 3
Taiwan Day 4
Taiwan Day 5

View from the plane!


A frame in a frame! :)

For those ppl who can't live without internet (like me), 
you can purchase your prepaid card just outside the arrival hall! 
It costs about $18 for 5 days with unlimited data usage! :)

Took the Kuo-Kuang bus from the airport to Taipei main station,
where we had to take a train down to Guting. Tickets costs about $6 per person.
There's no train at the airport so we had to take a bus down.
Quite troublesomeeeeeee.

Applied for the youth card, which we had absolutely no use for during the trip.

Every single person stands on the right side, every single moment!

And seriously, how advance is this?!?! It tells us which cubicle is occupied?!

The FREE mrt card which I got for us from the Taiwan Visitors association in Spore! :)

Raohe market! :)

Lil brother!! :)

This is super yummy!!!! Love oysters and cockles! :)

This is yummy too!!! Mom loves this! :) They're too generous.
$4 for overflowing mangos!

Crazy amount of denim shorts in 1 shop.

Mommy! <333


My loots for day 1! :)

Comments